- Setting up an end-to-end sales funnel with conversion rates for each stage
- Identification of over 800 promising open leads
- Revamping the sales approach through proactive follow-ups and mailing campaigns
- Automated sales reports and reminder emails sent from the system to each sales representative
Many executives are familiar with the confidence that arises when they feel they have convinced almost every potential customer after a product presentation, even if the final decision takes several months. In such moments, there is a tendency to prioritize intuition over objective data to make informed decisions. Both NIC and Formware consistently capture their sales opportunities and leads in their CRM system. Due to overwhelming demand and continuously increasing numbers of new customers, the company management has placed less emphasis on data-driven reporting so far. Instead, strategic decisions have been made based on existing knowledge and experience.
Support from FLEX Capital
In advisory collaboration with FLEX, the OMS Group has implemented the following measures:
- Cleaning up customer and lead tracking data from the past 5 years.
- Introduction and conceptualization of a modern sales funnel
- Creation of an automated report
“The comprehensive and data-driven evaluation of our sales funnel, taking into account all customer data, has shown us that we have been leaving significant untapped potential. Through this metric-centered analysis, we have been able to take targeted actions that have allowed us to increase our conversion rate sustainably by 5-10%. “
– Steffen Böhringer, Managing Director of NIC