- Collaborative development of a new add-on product
- Launch of a web-based app that communicates with both existing systems
- Definition of a product strategy that ensures a seamless transition for all existing customers to state-of-the-art technology
Today, IPRO possesses an on-premise solution that needs to be installed at each physical business location, whereas Amparex already offers a cloud-based SaaS product. To provide a modern web-based app for all customers in the future, the two market leaders have been collaborating on the development of the new product, AMiRO, since 2022.
To demonstrate the benefits of their collaborative development efforts to customers today, the teams have developed a new virtual try-on module for opticians as an AMiRO add-on. Many existing customers have expressed the desire for a mobile, web-based app that allows them to serve and advise their customers freely using a tablet in the store.
Support from FLEX Capital
In consultative collaboration with FLEX, the EVEX-Group was able to implement the following measures:
- Challenging the roadmap and milestones of the project plan
- Integration of teams from both companies
- Hiring additional staff for the successful project implementation
- Providing the expert network and market know-how